Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1231
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Red Faction 2, I've fallen back in love.

  2. #1232
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bought bunch of japanese DC games i always wanted n whatever came with the deal.

    Shenmue 2
    Rent a hero no.1
    Ooga booga
    illbleed
    cool cool toon
    napple tales
    Himitsu. dark painful summer
    dino crisis
    Tokyo bus guide
    Black Matrix AD
    Hundred swords
    Blue submarine no.6
    King of Fighters 2001
    Street Fighter 3rd impact
    Princess Maker collection
    Record of Loddoss war
    Phantasy Star ver2

    Black Matrix AD, if anybody finds a good deal, is definitely a must-play. It is like Final Fantasy Tactics style game with Xeno-series and Evangelion storyline. I couldve said it has the best storyline Ive ever seen if I understood Japanese fluently. Due to heavy religious background, I think I missed many minor stuff. I wish there was a full translation guide, but its not on gamefaqs and i got lazy to look for it.

    What makes BM story so interesting is, the reversal role of the good and evil. When the story begins, the world is ruled by Satan the god and the black-winged demons. White-winged angels are either slaves or bums. God, and I mean as in Christianity God, is called the great evil deity and is supposely the cause of all the evil stuff. What originally made me interested to this game was the cast of voice actors. Theres seiyuus for Asuka, Rei, and Shinji from NGE, as well as Belldandy, Skuld and Megumi from A!MG.

    Oh ya, the char design and art is by same people as X. While theres no reference to any yaoi stuff in normal game, you can have a male master for your main character to have mm relationship! Oh wow, what more can you ask for in a game?

    *******SPOILER********
    *******FOR ENDING*****
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *WHY???
    *DOESNT
    *[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
    *WORK???
    *
    In one of the endings, if you decide to become god, everybody in the world dies except main char and his master. Think End of Evangelion. Except they're naked. If you decide to be Satan, its happy ending for all, and main character gets married to his master. Think what happens if you pick the male master. I didnt try it though.
    *
    *
    *
    *END spoiler

    Oh ya, im addicted to CS: Condition Zero.

  3. #1233
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! Nice, Shini. I would like to play it but I don't understand the tinest bit of Japanese.

  4. #1234
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome games in that list

    ;_________; I wish I knew Japanese

    I hope they develop good handheld translators in the future (10+ years) including visual scanners that are able to translate anything you see. I'd pay $2000 for such a device.

  5. #1235
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As would I, since it would be very helpful on trips to foreign countries.

  6. #1236
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds interesting, the voice actors are awesome =]

  7. #1237
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    GAH! I WANT THAT GAME!

    CLAMP+Sexy Seiyuus+role reversal+god pwning>>>j00

  8. #1238
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    >_> haha shini > than j00 XD =P

  9. #1239
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *Agreed*

  10. #1240
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and thus i shall rebel against his almightyness with teh power bestowef upon me by my birthright! ONWARD Concord!! (cmon you know where this is from XD)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •